Senior SharePoint & Microsoft 365 Consultant/Architect
Job Title: Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Consultant / Architect
Location: Hybrid working – Based in London, Manchester, or Chester with flexibility to work remotely.
Help empower millions to achieve more by joining a world-class Microsoft consultancy.
WM Reply are a global award-winning Microsoft consultancy. We work with the biggest names across all industries from Dyson to Sky and the Co-op Group. Our mission is to empower people to achieve more through technology. Specifically, we focus on Microsoft 365 and improving the employee experience through tools like Teams, Power Platform and SharePoint.
WM are part of the 9,000 strong Reply group with offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Milan, Frankfurt, Kraków, Chicago, and Auckland. Across all locations we believe WM has a very special culture – one that treasures the unique, breeds entrepreneurship and celebrates the geek.
Here’s what you can expect to get up to…
- Architecting, Designing, building, and testing Microsoft 365 solutions while working closely with creatives, developers, and project managers.
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their needs, translating these into business requirements.
- Delivery focused – you’ll work on projects large or small to deliver quality finished Microsoft 365 solutions for our customers on time
- A real love for technology and a constantly curious mind.
- An in-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of SharePoint
- Experience designing solutions using M365 collaboration tools such as Teams, Yammer & Delve etc.
- An understanding of the Power Platform would be beneficial.
- A strong communicator as you’ll be expected to collaborate with colleagues, clients, and partners daily.
In our annual employee survey employees rated their overall satisfaction at a 6.4/7 on average. But why do people love it here?
- Our people are our most valued asset so keeping them happy is a priority. We promote from within as default, support people when the times are hard and celebrate hard when times are good.
- Innovation is treasured and celebrated. With experts across the full stack of Microsoft technology there’s always something to learn or new to try out.
- We are social by design – with hybrid working enabled across all our roles you can expect plenty of working from home but enjoy regular visits to spend time with your delightful colleagues.
- We’re very proud of the diversity at WM Reply. For example, 40% of our staff are female which is double the industry standard. Representation goes from junior roles all the way to the top including our CEO and Founder. But we recognise we can do better so we’re always interested to hear from candidates from different walks of life. Hear what our staff have to say about diversity and inclusion.
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!
If you’re successful you can expect benefits such as health insurance, pension match up to 5% and flexible working hours.