Principle / Senior Project Manager
WM Reply is the Reply Group company specializing in improving employees day-to-day lives through modern workplace solutions and connecting consumers to products and experiences they love online. We support our clients from beginning to end; designing and building their solution and easing adoption. Making sure our clients are not just enjoying the benefits of the cloud but exploiting them as well. We are recognized as leaders within Sitecore, Dynamics 365, Office 365 and the products within such as SharePoint, Power Platform, Yammer and Microsoft Teams. A Microsoft Gold Partner five times over! We have a colorful team who are famous for their imagination, delivery, passion for technology and most importantly, their pride in delivery.
- You will have experience managing budgets and/or P&L sheets and managing multiple projects at one time
- You are excited to deliver solutions that bring value to our customers. Ideally Microsoft 365 experience
- An understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies
- You are highly organized, proactive and a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills in English
- You will join our WM Reply and will manage budgets both for client work and internal resourcing
- Part of your job will be to plan, resource, and deliver projects with our portfolio of household-name clients as well as manage project scope, project health, and client expectations
- You will take ownership of project documentation – project plans, reports, RAID logs, RACI, meeting minutes
- You will be also responsible for managing and motivating our skilled, dynamic project teams
- Work with the project management capability team to review, improve and revise PMO processes
In our annual employee survey employees rated their overall satisfaction at a 6.2/7 on average. But why do people love it here?
- Our people are our most valued asset so keeping them happy is a priority. We promote from within as default, support people when the times are hard and celebrate hard when times are good
- Innovation is treasured and celebrated. With experts across the full stack of Microsoft technology there’s always something to learn or new to try out
- We are social by design – with hybrid working enabled across all our roles you can expect plenty of working from home but enjoy regular visits to spend time with your delightful colleagues
- We’re very proud of the diversity at WM Reply. For example, 40% of our staff are female which is double the industry standard. Representation goes from junior roles all the way to the top including our CEO and Founder. But we recognize we can do better so we’re always interested to hear from candidates from different walks of life. Hear what our staff have to say about diversity and inclusion
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!