Power Platform Architect
Job Title: Power Platform Architect
Location: Hybrid working – Based in London, Manchester, or Chester with the flexibility to work remotely.
Help empower millions to achieve more by joining a world-class Microsoft consultancy.
WM Reply are a global award-winning Microsoft consultancy. We work with the biggest names across all industries from Dyson to Sky and the Co-op Group. Our mission is to empower people to achieve more through technology. Specifically, we focus on Microsoft 365 and improving the employee experience through tools like Teams, Power Platform and SharePoint.
WM are part of the 9,000 strong Reply group with offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Milan, Frankfurt, Kraków, Minsk, Chicago, and Auckland. Across all locations we believe WM has a very special culture – one that treasures the unique, breeds entrepreneurship and celebrates the geek.
Here’s what you can expect to get up to…
- Act as the Technical SME for Power Platform Projects, providing direction and technical leadership to more junior members of the team
- Architecting, designing, building, and testing large-scale and complex Power Platform solutions, working closely with consultants, developers, and project managers.
- Take ownership of defining solutions & specifying the right architectural approach based on the clients’ requirements
- Gather and document architecture requirements
- Proven track record of successfully defining and architecting solutions based on the Microsoft Power Platform, including Canvas apps and Power automate
- Knowledge of core Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, MS Teams & Azure with the capability of designing and implementing solutions that integrate these.
- Ability to offer technical architecture leadership and guidance on projects resulting in Power Platform Solutions that are scalable and dependable.
- Functional experience and development expertise in Power Platform, including Power Apps & Power Automate, with evidence of delivering customer solutions.
- Experience developing new Canvas Apps as well as expanding existing apps
- Solid understanding of Authentication and Authorization flows in Power Platform and OAuth 2.0 flows in general
- Excellent understanding of databases.
- Experience with Rest APIs
- DevOps Experience on the Azure Platform
In our annual employee survey employees rated their overall satisfaction at a 6.4/7 on average. But why do people love it here?
- Our people are our most valued asset so keeping them happy is a priority. We promote from within as default, support people when the times are hard and celebrate hard when times are good.
- Innovation is treasured and celebrated. With experts across the full stack of Microsoft technology there’s always something to learn or new to try out.
- We are social by design – with hybrid working enabled across all our roles you can expect plenty of working from home but enjoy regular visits to spend time with your delightful colleagues.
- We’re very proud of the diversity at WM Reply. For example, 40% of our staff are female which is double the industry standard. Representation goes from junior roles all the way to the top including our CEO and Founder. But we recognise we can do better so we’re always interested to hear from candidates from different walks of life. Hear what our staff have to say about diversity and inclusion.
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!
If you’re successful you can expect benefits such as health insurance, pension match up to 5% and flexible working hours.